We cover the whole of Exeter and Surrounding areas! – Exminster, Alphington
- Firstly, a fully qualified engineer will come out to your property and carry out a free quotation.
- Then, the engineer will check the system to advise if there is anything to bring it up to standard and talk and talk about what finance you would like there by being able to give you the quotation that you need.
- If you accept the quotation from us here at Just Gas, we will then book you in for your install at a date and time that suits you best.
- When we arrive at your property, to complete the work, we may be a little later than booked as we will need to go and collect all the materials needed for your job which are pre ordered in advance.
- We will carry out everything that is required per the quotation. We will not start the job and then leave. When we arrive, we are there until the works completed and everything is tidy.
- When your installation is complete, you will receive a complete handover pack that will clearly explain how to work your heating system plus all the paper work will be signed and completed.
- We are very clean to make the job as hassle free as possible!
- We will tell you if your current boiler can be repaired so you won’t be wasting money on a new boiler.
- There is up to a ten-year guarantee on boilers fitted by our engineers.
- We are very honest with our prices to our installations.
- We will advise the best boiler for you
- We will explain how everything works with your newly fitted boiler.
- We will ensure to leave with a happy customer every time!
- Everything we do for you is recorded on our secure system so we can help you easier in the future.
- We will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Just Gas is fully insured and Gas Safety Registered.
- We will contact you to remind you when you are due a boiler service
- We have an excellent reputation as you will be able to see from customer feedback on Checkatrade and Which? Trusted Traders
- We will arrange a perfect time for one of our specialists to come out to your property and give you a free quotation.