We cover South Devon, Torbay & Surrounding areas for domestic gas boiler servicing & repair
To carry out a complete boiler service, it will be completed in just a little under an hour and we will undertake a complete check as listed.
- The condition of the boiler casing
- We would check internally and externally to make sure there are no water leaks.
- All gas rates will be checked on the boiler to make sure it is not burning too much gas.
- we will insert a flue gas analyser probe into your boiler to make sure it is burning correctly and you have the right gas to air ratios needed to make sure that the boiler is not producing high levels of carbon monoxide.
- Gas tightness test to check for gas leaks on any pipe work or fittings
- Gas pressure test to check the appliance is operating at the correct gas pressure
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely and correctly.
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion or leaks
Also, these checks will validate any warranty as specified by the manufacturer. If these checks aren’t completed annually the warranty will no longer be available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK